Alison Jane Rices Studio is committed to protecting your privacy and being compliant with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (effective 25th May 2018). We respect personal data you provide to us and keep it safe. Your personal information will not be shared with any third party. We reserve the right to update this policy as required. Any changes will be advised via email. If you are currently on our mailing list and still wish to receive news and updates relating to the artist Alison Jane Rice’s art and exhibition events, including receipt of invitations and newsletters, there is no need to act.
- Our email subscription collects your email address, with optional name contact, and mobile.
- When purchasing artworks, prints, books, and additional stationery & gift items from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, your contact details, shipping/billing address and relevant purchase information is retained. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Information related to the artist provided at any event, art fair, or through our mailing subscription list, or when contacting us directly in person, by phone or email is retained.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
To safeguard your personal details we commit to ensuring your information is secure through physical, electronic and managerial procedures. Your information is held for as long as it is in our legitimate interest to do so. Otherwise your information is archived.
When you provide your personal information to us to place orders, verify your credit card, complete transactions, arrange for delivery or a return purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for those specific reasons only. If we ask for your personal information for the purposes of marketing, we will ask for your consent, or provide you with an opportunity to withdraw consent. You may withdraw consent for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by emailing us at: email@example.com
AGE OF CONSENT
ALISON JANE RICE STUDIO BLOG
Our blog may allow users to comment on posts. All posts are regulated and monitored. No comments are published unless specifically relevant and appropriate.
Botanical Theatre Studio, New South Wales Australia e: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.alisonjanerice.com ABN: 30 086 504 185 *BOTANICAL THEATRE is a Registered Trademark.
ALISON JANE RICE’S website may contain links to her other websites and may also link to other related websites of interest. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements. If you follow an external link, please note we have no control over the content of those websites and cannot be responsible for your protection if you provide any information whilst visiting those sites. Links to other websites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of those websites, or for any information, products or services referred to on those websites. Any party seeking to link to this site either directly or from within a frame-set must first seek consent from the artist, ALISON JANE RICE.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE & THE ARTIST’S COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
This website is the copyright property of ALISON JANE RICE (Botanical Theatre Studio) and all works featured are protected by copyright law. All images are protected by international copyright laws and are the property of the artist. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act, 1968, you may not, in any form or by any means: download, display or print and reproduce this material in unaltered form for your personal, non-commercial use.
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without written permission from Alison Jane Rice (Botanical Theatre Studio).
This website contains the Registered Trademark BOTANICAL THEATRE and other trademarks of the Botanical Theatre Studio. No licence, interest or right to use any of the trademarks registered by the Artist is granted to or conferred upon you. Any reproduction or use of any of the content on this site, without the express written consent of ALISON JANE RICE or unless expressly authorized by law, is prohibited. If you use any of ALISON JANE RICE’S trademarks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing those trademarks to us.
You must not use any of our trademarks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services.
Subscribers to ALISON JANE RICE’S mailing lists receive news and updates relating to the Artist’s exhibitions & events, including receiving the Artist’s Invitations and Newsletters. You can update your contact details or preferences by clicking on the links in the next email sent. You can also unsubscribe from a particular list by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email or by contacting the Studio directly.
To protect your personal information, we follow industry best practice and take reasonable precautions to ensure it is not accessed, misused, disclosed, lost, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card details, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow security requirements and implement generally accepted industry standards.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Botanical Theatre Studio
- Central Coast NSW Australia
- Studio Hours: By Appointment
- © 2022 Botanical Theatre Studio
- ABN: 30 086 504 185 *BOTANICAL THEATRE is a Registered Trademark